Saturday, May 3, 2008

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Secret planetary mass murders

Secret planetary mass murder? Must be a crazy idea, huh? That doesn't exist, right? Must be one of these Internet kooks who is trying to pull your leg or both of them at the same time.

Well, I wish it would be just a bad joke or some crazy stuff, unfortunately, it is not.

Perhaps you think again after you read the chapters of this publication.

In regards to the secret mass murder, I give you a small hint right from the start: what most people consider as "natural death" might be something else, but we are getting to that information in just a bit.

I don't want a cent for this publication but have copyrighted the material as I don't want the information to be altered. However, feel free to send any or all parts of this publication to whoever you choose – but do not change the content of my writings. Feel free to print some or all of the text elsewhere. However, I will not excuse misinterpretations or forgeries. People who alter my words – forge or impersonate or misinterpret me – who defame my character and state of mind, know that I am right. They commit crimes against me, because they are part of the same corrupt system that I want convicted. They are afraid and stupid. Afraid because they think that I convince people, and they are losing their "case officer, their big brother" – and stupid, as they don't understand that I try help anybody to a much better life, and that includes my stupid and corrupt stalkers, harassers, libelers and defamers.

This is a publication about my observations and findings, and you are free to believe what you want. However, I consider it my duty towards mankind to write this up - despite I could have rather done something more enjoyable with my time.

What I observed might frighten you, and indeed, it needs a lot of courage, honesty, and intelligence to acknowledge that my perceptions are right. Always keep in mind that running from the truth does not change a thing- rather the opposite - things just get harder, more difficult, more complicated, and one day you, and anyone you love, might suffer the horrible consequences. As older you get, as weaker you become and as harder it will be for you to get your rights granted. Despite that the law says that anybody has rights, you know that it is not even remotely the reality anywhere on this planet.

Allow me one brief paragraph to the subject of conspiracy theorists: most of them are really oddballs, don't they? And do you know why? The criminal system that I describe in this publication uses their agents to discriminates against conspiracy theorists as a preventive measure. The general public should believe that conspiracy theorists are crazy people whose "mental illness" is making them see things that are not there. They hide their existence, identities, and crimes behind smearing the characters, intelligence, and the spiritual abilities of an opponent and critic and ruin his or her reputation right from the start so that they either withdraw and do not longer reach out, which results that they might have a horrible reputation when you hear the first time about them.

The message is this: anybody who notices a real conspiracy should not talk about it to avoid to be mentioned in same breath like many of the conspiracy theorists, who indeed really babble DELIBERATELY nonsense to distract from the truth and are giving conspiracy theorists a bad reputation. Many conspiracy theorists are hired by the system to talk nonsense to discredit also those who don't talk nonsense.

Many Usenet posters and other Internet users constantly throw Occam's Razor in your face when you confront them with something that seems a bit more difficult to figure out. The Razor is from the 14th (!) Century (the SEGNPMSS was probably formed in the same time) and whenever you ask these people to think deep, far, and thorough, they claim that it would violate Occam's Razor.

They apparently don't understand that the world changed a lot during the many centuries. Occam's Razor is often paraphrased as "the simplest solution is the best." When multiple competing theories are equal in other respects, the principle recommends selecting the theory that introduces the fewest assumptions. You can't figure out a conspiracy, if you stop thinking because of a century old outdated system. Naturally, a normal person tries to make sense of things by applying the simplest solution first. I did that, but it did not give the answers to the secret world that I discovered. I cannot say that I dreamed all of that when I exactly know that I did not. If it does not solve the problems, you got to dig deeper and deeper and pull as many strings as you can. I wouldn't had found out what I found out, if I would have applied some moldy think pattern from the 14th Century. Perhaps it worked back then, when people thought that taking a bath would kill them and that witches can transform them into stones. But our time is complicated and technology-wise so advanced that if you don't see it, and if you can't touch it, it does not mean that it is not there. It is there.

Anyway, Occam's Razor is not as much to blame as those people who tell others to apply it in order to stay stupid and uninformed.

This publication should inspire you to dig deeper and to provide as much evidence as possible to convict the secret slaveholders and mass murderers on this planet.



Read the next Chapter.

About Me

SEGNPMSS is the abbreviation of the Still Existing German Nazi Psychiatrists' Mindcontroller Secret Service . If you have any question or something else to tell me, you may e-mail me at SEGNPMSS @ gmail.com. My name is Barbara Schwarz, and I am being defamed and persecuted by the criminal SEGNPMSS and their lawless agents.